Friday, February 1, 2013

Today Marks the Day

I'm 20 years old. I live with my family. I've had a boyfriend for 4 1/3 year. He graduates this year from college. And I graduate from college in 2015.

We finally decided to make the big leap.

We're getting an apartment together in, at the earliest, late July.

BOY

I'm freaking out.

I have four jobs and I've got a full course load.

My boyfriend (JON) doesn't have a job, but he didn't need one while in school because he doesn't commute.

And neither of us expected to make this decision. We had entertained the notion of moving in together at the beginning of the year. Then we forgot about it.

And then I sort of gave him an ultimatum without meaning to (long story). And he finally agreed to take that next step.

I have my own bills to pay. Plus, I have to save up for all the fees that come with signing the lease for an apartment. And then, I have to buy stuff to furnish our apartment.

I'm feeling the pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment